Lumina Psychotherapy offers supervision in psychoanalytic psychotherapy towards accreditation with The Association of Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy in Ireland (APPI) and the Irish Council for Psychotherapy (ICP).
We also offer supervision to individual professionals working in a variety of mental health settings, social work and care, education, care facilities and chaplaincy as well as agencies and organisations where individuals and teams deal with issues of mental ill-health and /or psychological disorder.
- Lumina Psychotherapy practitioners are professionally trained therapists and are all members of a professional organisation.
- Minimum Masters’s level qualification in clinical psychotherapy.
- Experience in child and adolescent psychotherapy, family therapy, eating disorders, gender and sexuality issues, addiction, depression, anxiety.
- Many of our practitioners are published in peer reviewed-professional journals on contemporary mental health issues.
- Our supervisors are engaged in Ongoing Professional Development, are fully insured, Garda Vetted and bound by the Code of Ethics of the Association for Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy in Ireland (A.P.P.I). and the Irish Council for Psychotherapy (I.C.P.).
You are welcome to call, text or email us / READ MORE ABOUT US HERE.