Lumina Psychotherapy offers supervision in psychoanalytic psychotherapy towards accreditation with The Association of Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy in Ireland (APPI) and the Irish Council for Psychotherapy (ICP).
We also offer supervision to individual professionals working in a variety of mental health settings, social work and care, education, care facilities and chaplaincy as well as agencies and organisations where individuals and teams deal with issues of mental ill-health and /or psychological disorder.
- Lumina Psychotherapy practitioners are highly trained therapists, with a minimum of ten years of professional experience.
- Minimum Masters level qualification in clinical psychotherapy.
- Full accreditation with a recognised professional body.
- Professional experience in child and adolescent psychotherapy, family therapy, eating disorders, gender and sexuality issues, addiction, depression, anxiety.
- Published in peer reviewed-professional journals on contemporary mental health issues.
- All Practitioner Directors are engaged in Ongoing Professional Development, are fully insured, Garda Vetted and bound by the Code of Ethics of the Association for Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy in Ireland (A.P.P.I). and the Irish Council for Psychotherapy (I.C.P.).
You are welcome to call, text or email us / READ MORE ABOUT US HERE.